We are looking for ELECTRICIANS
If you are interested and would like more information, please call our office on 01229 807371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
-JOB OPENING- We are currently recruiting for Thermal Insulators/Laggers for a position in South Wales. Start- 5th September Duration- Work up until the end of October/Start of November Location- Barry, South Wales Hours- 7×10 hours Apply- Call: 01229 807371 Email: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for a Welder for a permanent position in Rotherham.
• Carry out the welding of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and pipework
• Carry out welding on different materials and thickness including stainless steel, duplex and carbon steel
• Carry out welding to X-Ray, MPI, DPI and UT standards
• To use a variety of welding methods ie., TIG, MIG, MMA and SAW
• Carry out the setting up of welding plant on different jobs
• Ensure all Company welding logs are completed in line with procedure
• Ensure all welds have a welder ID mark for trackability
• Keep up to date on the reading of welding procedures
• Adhere to all workshop HSE and quality procedures
• To book out of consumables in line with the Company procedure
• Carry out general workshop day to days tasks as and when required
• To undertake work independently and as part of the team
• Time served with a Level 3 qualification in welding and fabrication
• Demonstrate being able to weld using MMA, TIG, MIG & SAW (preferred all but not all a necessity)
• Several years experience of welding with at least one of the above
• Experience working in a medium to heavy fabrication background
• Forklift truck qualification preferred but not essential
• Familiar with Hydro/Power/Petrochemical and Oil and Gas industries
• Experience working with different materials types and thicknesses
• Be able to work to company quality procedures
• Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
• Willingness to learn from others and share best practice
• Confident to engage with all levels of the business
Note: All employees are expected to be flexible and undertake additional duties commensurate with the overall requirements of the organisation and that are within their competence when required.
Call: 01229 807371
We currently have lots of upcoming work offshore.
if you are currently looking for work offshore or will be available in the near future then please send your CV, Certs and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a rigger with helideck Certificates to mobilise offshore from Aberdeen on 30th August for one week To Apply: +44(0)1229 807371 email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for Scaffolders for a position Offshore.
Start and duration- TBC
Must Hold All offshore certs in date.
Please call our office on 01229 807371 or send your CV, certs and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for various offshore rope access trades.
– Offshore Certificates in date
-Rope Access Certification (any level accepted)
Please send your CV, certs and availability to email@example.com to see what dates and durations we have available.
-JOB OPENING- We are currently recruiting for a Deck Op for a position Offshore Start- ASAP Duration- Approx. 14 days (TBC) Location- Offshore from Aberdeen Must Hold- -All Offshore Certs – Banksman Slinger stage 3 or 4 Apply – Call: 01229 807371 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for Radio Operator to mobilse offshore.
Duration- depending on start
Location- Offshore Aberdeen
Must Hold –
-All Offshore Certs
Call: 01229 807371
We are currently recruiting for a Chef in Barrow in Furness for 5 days work.
Start- 22nd August 2022
Hours: 08:00 – 14:30
Please call our office on 01229 807371 or email email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for a Pipefitter for a permeant position.
Hours- 7:30-16:00 Monday To Thursday and 7:30-15:00 on Friday
If interested or for more information, please call our office on 01229 807371 or send your CV and certs to firstname.lastname@example.org