Land and Sea Resources Limited are a Specialist Engineering Recruitment Company who supply skilled Tradesmen and Engineers to the various industries such as: Oil & Gas, Marine, Renewables, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Engineering and Nuclear industries.
For this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position, who are you?
· You want to kick start your career in Recruitment
· You are personable, outgoing and want to ‘work hard, play hard’
· You are a clear communicator and professional
· You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
· You have passion/grit: You have a strong work ethic along with the resilience and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection.
· Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
What does a typical day look like:
· Become a specialist in Oil and Gas and Engineering Sector , UK and globally – No prior knowledge needed
· Create candidate relationships and sourcing new roles
· Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
· Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
· Advertise job openings on various social media platforms
· Develop recruitment knowledge
· Fun and sociable working environment
· Organic growth – our excellent L&D team will support you in the development of your career with the knowledge!
What do we look for in a candidate?
· Ability to thrive in a sales environment
· Confident & personable character
· Goal / result orientated
· Driven by financial freedom
· Sporting / competitive background
· Enjoy a challenging and upbeat environment
· Able to adapt to a fast-paced sales environment
· Driven by success and progression
First 6 months:
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in recruitment
- Prospect potential candidates via phone/video calls
- Manage relationships with candidates daily
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet and exceed your targets
- Begin to learn and understand the full recruitment process
- Take ownership over candidates and their individual recruitment journeys
- Further develop a relationship with more senior colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career
To APPLY for position , please send your CV with Cover Letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org