Land and Sea Resources Limited are a Specialist Engineering Recruitment Company who supply skilled Tradesmen and Engineers to the various industries such as: Oil & Gas, Marine, Renewables, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Engineering and Nuclear industries.
For this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position, who are you?
· You want to kick start your career in Recruitment
· You are personable, outgoing and want to ‘work hard, play hard’
· You are a clear communicator and professional
· You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
· You have passion/grit: You have a strong work ethic along with the resilience and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection.
· Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
What does a typical day look like:
· Become a specialist in Oil and Gas and Engineering Sector , UK and globally – No prior knowledge needed
· Create candidate relationships and sourcing new roles
· Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
· Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
· Advertise job openings on various social media platforms
· Develop recruitment knowledge
· Fun and sociable working environment
· Organic growth – our excellent L&D team will support you in the development of your career with the knowledge!
What do we look for in a candidate?
· Ability to thrive in a sales environment
· Confident & personable character
· Goal / result orientated
· Driven by financial freedom
· Sporting / competitive background
· Enjoy a challenging and upbeat environment
· Able to adapt to a fast-paced sales environment
· Driven by success and progression
First 6 months:
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in recruitment
- Prospect potential candidates via phone/video calls
- Manage relationships with candidates daily
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet and exceed your targets
- Begin to learn and understand the full recruitment process
- Take ownership over candidates and their individual recruitment journeys
- Further develop a relationship with more senior colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career
When to apply:
We would advise you to submit your application as soon as possible.
During the process we will discuss with you the role and how we can help.
Salary can be discussed at Interview depending of skills / experience.
Please note that this is Permanent position!
If you require any information ref to the position , please contact Diana at our office on +44 (0) 1229 807371
To APPLY for position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!