We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our dedicated recruitment team. Land and Sea Resources Limited are a specialist engineering recruitment company who supply skilled Tradesmen and Engineers to the various engineering industries such as: Oil & Gas, Marine, Renewables, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical and Nuclear industries. As a recruitment consultant your role will include Day to day recruitment activity such as:
– Responding promptly to candidates and clients queries by telephone and email.
– Resourcing candidates for job openings by undertaking searches on our specialist Recruitment database to capture a list of suitable candidates for job openings, followed by a telephone call to each candidate regarding job openings to check availability and interest.
– Advertise current job openings on various social media platforms and job boards to attract further candidates.
– Prioritise your time, accordingly, ensuring all active vacancies are being worked effectively.
– Interview and assess all candidates, in line with our assessment criteria for job openings.
– Shortlisting, screening, and selecting appropriate applicants by reviewing CVs and qualifications before sending candidates details to our clients.
– Contact existing and potential clients by telephone and email to offer our services to generate new business and build relationships.
– Participate in conferences worldwide to meet new clients and offer our services.
– Excellent Telephone Skills required to be able to contact Tradesmen and Engineers regarding job openings.
– Able to work under pressure to meet client deadlines and fill job openings.
– Be able to self-motivate, assess progress, and drive productivity.
– A responsibility to meet team and individual targets.
– Telesales experience is advantageous.
– A flexible working approach.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply or get in touch with us!
Please send your CV with Cover Letter to email@example.com