We are on the look out for a motivated and driven person to join our dedicated recruitment team. If this sounds like you, read on…
We want someone who is enthusiastic, committed and compassionate to become our new Recruitment Co-ordinator to support the continued growth within the business. We need the right person to develop, lead and continue to grow our recruitment pipeline. As Recruitment Co-ordinator, your role will include day to day recruitment activity such as:
- Responding promptly to candidates’ queries/applications
- Interview and assess all candidates, in line with our assessment criteria
- Filter and screen and select appropriate applications
- Conducting telephone, face-to-face and virtual interviews.
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Manage Job Boards
- Undertake direct searches to capture individuals who may not be actively looking
- Use systems to track candidates through the recruitment process
- Keep track of recruiting metrics
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Work with our existing Onboarding team to complete the appointment once the role has been offered
- Prioritise your time, accordingly, ensuring all active vacancies are being worked effectively
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities.
- Proven work experience in recruitment
- Be able to self-motivate, assess progress and drive productivity.
- Great communication skills
- Experience with candidate screening and interviews, desirably within Health and Social Care.
- A flexible working approach
- Ability to work multi-site as needed
- A responsibility to meet team and individual targets
Here at Land and Sea we want to have happy support staff that feel part of the company. We will offer;
- 18,000 – 34,500 per year including Commission (depending on experience)
- 20 paid days level a year, plus 8 Bank holidays.
- One to one support from Managers
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply or get in touch with us – firstname.lastname@example.org ! We look forward to receiving your application shortly!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent