We are currently looking for a Project Manager / Project Director in Asia to lead an Oil and Gas PMC Project.
Project includes Subsea Production Systems (SPS), Subsea Umbilical Risers & Flow lines (SURF) and Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO). Project includes Design Review of EPC Contractors, PMC Services for all packages, Interface Management.
• Extensive technical, practical and commercial experience including proven ability in leading multi discipline activities and substantial experience and proven track record in managing projects. Experience in managing a project team, demonstrable commitment to HSE Management in a project environment, excellent leadership and communication skills and demonstrable experience in reporting and performance.
• Minimum 20-year industry experience.
• Minimum 10-year experience in deep water development projects.
• Minimum 3-year experience as Project Manager / Project Director in deep water development projects.
– Project duration is approximately 3 years.
– Frequent National and International travelling is envisaged.
PLEASE NOT THAT CLOSING DATE IS TODAY – 08/04/2019 for 17:00pm
Please contact our office for more information on 01229 807371 and send across an up to date CV to myself email@example.com